.NET c# SW-Developer (m/w/x)
We are the manufacturer of an internationally leading Network Inventory Management Software ConnectMaster®.
Our currently more than 200 customers worldwide are companies that operate telecommunication networks as their main business or to support their business processes. They are served by our subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Australia as well as by our international sales partners. In the course of further expansion, we are strengthening our team at the Dresden location. The original Dynamic Design was founded over 25 years ago and is part of the VertiGIS group since 2019.
The job includes the following tasks:
- Software development in our C# .NET core development team
- New development of innovative desktop based information systems
- Further development of existing applications
- Support in requirements analysis, software design, development and testing - in short: collaboration in an agile scrum development team
- Completed IT education/studies or comparable professional training in a technical field.
- Experience in the implementation of business logic (back-end or front-end) and desktop development with C# and .NET Framework
- Analytical thinking, quality awareness and reliable working style
- Good English and passable German language skills
- Experience with agile development methods (Scrum)
- Knowledge of SQL and relational database systems (preferably Oracle)
- Knowledge in/with Azure DevOps, Visual Studio
- Knowledge in desktop development with WinForms
Familiarization will be provided by our experienced team. We offer a very diversified and customer-oriented job, with the opportunity to work with current software technologies in the field of Network Inventory Management.
Additionally we offer:
- Central work location in Dresden
- High degree of independence
- Intensive and comprehensive technical training in our product
- Pleasant working atmosphere, short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- An internationally organized company makes this position particularly attractive
- Opportunities for further training in project and specialist topics
- Flexible working hours and opportunities to work in a home office